8/19/08

4 Months and Counting

Well can you believe it, there's only 4 months left in 2008! So, I have decided to set a goal list of things that must be completed by 12.31.08. Here it goes:
1. Get out of Debt
2. Buy my camera
3. Lose 20 pounds

That's my top 3. I think that's enough to start with. I don't want to overwhelm myself, because then I wouldn't accomplish any of it.

On a lighter note, we had a fun family evening of determining stripper names. I would be the fabulous Teddy Holiday! Chris would be Pee-Wee Augusta! The way you decide your name is very easy:
Take the name of your first pet (first name)
and then the name of the first street you lived on.
Ahh, what an evening! Hmmm......maybe I could get Chris to start stripping again to help bring in some extra cash! :)

HAPPY TUESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment