10/1/08

Hello All!

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted! Talk about a CRAZY week! So, let me catch up on everything.
Hmm....
Thursday was hubby's b-day. He turned the big 2-7! We had a nice dinner at Longhorn's after I finished class.
Friday I was up until 2:30am writing 3 essays for my English class. YUCKY!!!
Saturday I barely made it through class. I was soooo sleepy! Then I came home and cleaned and then we all went shopping.
Sunday I photographed a birthday party. It was my first paying job! I should have pictures posted tomorrow or Friday. His name was Kameron and he turned 1!
Of course since Monday and Tuesday were the end of the month, it was crazy at work! Then my nice teacher called and cancelled class tonight because of the gas shortage. Yay!
So there you have it, all that business is why I haven't posted. Hopefully I'll have something a little more interesting to post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment