1/30/09

25 Random Things About Me

So there's this post going around Facebook where you list 25 random things about yourself. I love these things, so of course I participated. BUT then I got really upset becuase there were a lot of things I should've put and missed. So, I am going to make up for it here. Did I already say I LOVE these things? I love getting to know the quirky things about people through this kind of stuff!

1. I am a Christian.
2. I love my hubby. Don't always act like it though!
3. My favorite food is french fries in wing sauce with blue cheese for dipping.
4. I LOVE photography. I have a blog for it too - it's the Lauren Thomas Photography link in my blog list.
5. I am addicted to blogging. Got any good blog reads? Send them my way!
6. I am a people person.
7. I have 3 brothers - all in Texas! Jamie (oldest), me, Shane, then Cody. I love them!
8. I love love love going places. I want to eventually go to all 50 states. I've got a long way to go!
9. I refuse to watch any movies about animals because they always make me cry.
10.American Idol makes me cry during the auditions. I feel so sorry for those people!
11.I am a scrapbook freak. I have a whole room dedicated to it.
12.I believe that I have a huge purpose on Earth. I have NO idea what it is!
13.I love throwing parties. Haven't done that in a while. Stay tuned...
14.I could take pictures 24/7. Already mentioned that didn't I?
15.Now I can't remember all the cool things I originally forgot!
16.I have learned that there is no such thing as normal.
17.Gerber daisies steal my heart!
18.I share a pillow with my cats at night.
19.I LOVE new crafty ideas!!! It makes my heart happy!
20.My favorite movie is Steel Magnolias.
21.My favorite tv show is The Office. It's a replica of my actual office!!!
22.I'm loving Biggest Loser and The Real Housewives of Orange County (pathetic, I know)
23.I make lists for everything! My purse is filled with lists.
24.I work full time and go to school full time. What was I thinking?
25.I think family time should be a required part of every day.

Your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment