12/15/09

This and That

December 15 Best packaging. Did your headphones come in a sweet case? See a bottle of tea in another country that stood off the shelves?

Let's see...best packaging. I can't think of a single thing that I remember the packaging of. Wow, I really need to branch out more. But to keep up, I'll say this - I vote for our company Christmas gifts as best packaging.
Why?
Because I wrapped them! ;)
No really, we had 50 gifts of all shapes and sizes creatively wrapped and it was just so festive. So, that's my vote.

What a lame post.

Sorry about that. My head is just a bit in the clouds. I'm desperately seeking an answer from God and I'm just so scared of missing the boat. Ever have that feeling? There are several things on the table that require decisions and I'm so scared that I'm so worried about making the right choice that I end up making the wrong choice. I know that confusion is not of God, but I'm just down right confused.
Anyways, any prayers you could offer would be amazing. AMAZING!

Have a fantabulous Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I wouldn't know what to anser either
    2. Hope you feel better soon. There are some decision making moments that leave me all terrified too. Hope you get your answers soon :)

    ReplyDelete