2/23/10

SSSUUUGGGAAARRR!!!!!

Ok, so if you are a regular reader, you know that I am trying to embrace not eating emotionally. And I'm really trying to be more concious about what I'm eating in general.

Now, I have never really considered myself a sweets eater.

That is, until I decided to cut out sugar.

Oh. My. Gosh.
I am dying!!!!

*disclaimer: I have yet to go a whole day without sugar*

Seriously. It's a bigger problem than I originally thought.

And do you know what doesn't help?
The candy in our breakroom! Ugh!

But guess what I've found that is perfect - when I actually choose it over sugar:


They come in 100 calorie packs and only have 1g of sugar! BUT it tastes like chocolate because they are roasted in dark chocolate cocoa!
F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S!

AND do you know what else is yummy? Splenda sweetened Hawaiian Punch! Oh yeah!

Maybe once I get the sugar thing under control, I'll try to cut out some carbs.

This crap is hard people!

No comments:

Post a Comment