6/7/10

We Did It!

Yes, we're finally all moved in.
And by moved in, I mean all of our belongings are in boxes in the middle of rooms in our house!
But it's all there.
The paint is fabulous! I am in love with the colors!
I will post pics.
At the moment, I'm not exactly sure where my camera is.
What I'm most excited about is the new scrapbook/craft area! I can't really put it all into words, so pictures will come of that too!
The kitties are settling in.
Getting in to EVERYTHING!
The hubs has become quite the handy many!
Well with the exception of one small outlet explosion.
Not his fault tho.
Not sure who's fault it really is.
So yes, it's coming together and I am exhausted!
Unfortunately, all you're getting from me today is this boring post.
But then again, we can't really expect much more for a Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment