7/16/10

Friday Fives Time!

What's happening my bloggas?
It is Friday! Fabulous Friday! This means in less than 2 days, the hubs and I are NYC bound! Yippee!
You know what else?
Today marks my 300th post! 300!!!
Who knew I had so much to say!

Anywho, what better way to celebrate 300 whole posts than with a little Friday Fives!

This week's topic: Five things you do to relax, destress,contain your composure or that you just enjoy doing for yourself!

1.) Scrapbooking. Ahhh, this makes my heart happy. There's all kinds of frustration that can be taken out with a pair of decorative scissors! I can spend a couple of hours scrapbooking and leave a new woman.

2.) The Spa. Oh, there's just nothing better. Love, love, love it. This includes massages, mani's and pedi's! I haven't been in so long! I definitely need to put that in the budget next month!

3.) Photography. Now this just makes my hear flutter any time of day, but if I'm particularly stressed out, I can go to a random field, take some pics, and voila! All better!


6.) Movie night with the hubs. What can I say, I love my man! After a rough day, there's nothing better than curling up with the hubs and watching a movie. Unless of course he's the source of my stress.

5.) Spending a little quality time with God. After all, He is the ultimate stress reliever. Sometimes I can just go to my room, cry it out in a prayer, and feel all better. There's something refreshing about knowing that He's in control and there's no need for me to stress over it.

Now you know what to do - head on over to Beth's blog and check out everyone else participating today! Have a most fabulous weekend and I'll be back Wednesday with lots to say about NYC!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love your list!! I love movie nights!

    I also love your last, but most important, stress reliever! It's nice to know that "God IS in control"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrapbooking and movies- great choices!

    ReplyDelete