9/24/10

Happy Day

Today was rather productive. I took the day off and Chris and I had a mini-birthday celebration for him. We went to Fogo de Chao for lunch today - it's a Brazilian steak house where they bring you as much meat as you can eat!
True story: Chris literally sat back in his chair after eating, took a deep breath, and the button to his pants popped off!
THAT much food!
Soooo yummy.

Then we went through the city finishing up pictures for my office.

And THEN we went shopping. Somehow for his birthday I got new clothes! I SO needed them though. I'm not a dress wearer but I bought the cutest two dresses ever! NOW I just need it to get a little cooler so I can wear them.
T.J. Maxx ladies, that's all I can say.
Fabulous!

And THEN....I delivered the sneak peak of these photos. Click HERE to go see them! Please go see them over at my photo blog. I'm lovin them!

Now I'm off to pack for a girls' weekend in Chattanooga - bachelorette style!
Definitely pictures to come! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment