8/7/14

What you've missed.

If you haven't made the jump to following me over at my new blog: hopeforthemoment.com then here's what you've missed this week:

Open Your Hands - I shared the beauty of letting go of the tight grip you have on all your dreams and allowing God to take them.

God's Pretty Awesome - All about taking time to see the hand of God working in your life and how abundantly clear I've seen it lately.

Let's Have Some Fun - a fun fest of my favorite Pinterest finds this week!

If I'm Being Real - sharing my heart on some tough stuff and how God is making it beautiful even in the midst of the ugly.

So make sure you're following at the new site so you don't miss a single thing! AND you can even sign up to have it sent straight to your inbox which takes all of the hassle out of it! You're welcome. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment