8/12/08

You Win Some, You Lose Some

OK, so the last few months have been quite the ride. Back in March Chris lost his job and just started his new job (or "yob" as the Latinos say) yesterday. He loves it! Thank God!!!! So, about a month ago, we moved in with his parents so we could save some money. WOW is all I can say. I've never lived with more than 2 other people, and when I did it was my mom and step dad, and my step dad doesn't even really count as a person (yeah, he had personality). Now I'm living with 5 other people! Let me just say, it's tough. We found an apartment we like, so now we've got to work out the details. I think it's best for my sanity and for the sake of the family for us to live elsewhere. I just might snap on somebody......and that would not be good!
On a happier note, school starts for me on Saturday. I am so incredibly excited! I'm finally starting my major courses--it's like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Side note: Stepbrothers is the funniest movie I've seen in a long time. I love it!!!

That is all. More to come tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Did you understand the email I sent you the other day? I was trying to kind of use code to tell you that the link they sent me to provide a reference did not work. Or, my email could have made absolutely no sense to you, and you might have thought, "This chick needs to stay in treatment for like 5 more years."

    And totally off topic, but I think John Edwards should be castrated.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete