9/23/08

Where's the Gas?

Well, not sure about the rest of the world, but here in East Cobb County, there is only one gas station with gas. That's right folks, we made the news last night!!!
Sunday, Chris and I drove to 10 different gas stations before we found one that had gas! Chris suggested that we just buy a barrell of petroleum and google ways to refine it. Personally, I don't think it's quite that easy.

On another note, school is absolute craziness this week. I have to write THREE 3-page essays which are due Saturday. The topics are stupid--I don't have anything to say about them that's worth 3 pages! After I finish all this, I'm treating myself to a weekend of taking pictures....not sure what of yet.

Speaking of pictures, I should have some new stuff on my photo blog in a few days. I went to the antiques festival at the Marietta Square last Saturday and took some pretty cool photos. This weekend I'm shooting a birthday party for a little boy that's turning 1! I'm pretty excited!

Well, I reckon I should actually get to working. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment