9/18/08

We Can Dream Right?

So, I was bad today. Yes, I entered the official Lauren Thomas Dream World. A world where work and school are not important and shopping was the chore to be done. Oh yes, I spent the day at the Marietta Square and pretended to be one of those wealthy old women who browse all the shops and talk about where they would put all the beautiful antiques. Now, I didn't buy anything, but I sure did find a lot of stuff I would love!!!

Do you believe in signs? Typically I do, but especially now since our luck has not been perfect lately. So, due to these "signs" we're putting off moving for a few more weeks. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

I'm pretty excited! Why, you ask? Because I am spending the day at the Apparel Mart tomorrow!!! I've never been, so my aunt, me and my mom-in-law are heading downtown. Watch out Atlanta!

Have a super-fantastic weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment