2/22/09


So to go along with Chris and I getting "cultured", we went to the opening weekend of Madea Goes to Jail. Can I just say it was absolutely hysterical! i just might have to buy this one when it comes out. Soooo funny. Chris and I laughed so hard...I actually had a headache after the movie for laughing for 2 hours!

And as promised, here are a few pics from our not so unpacked apartment:




We absolutely love our new apartment! There is SO much work to be done though. It's completely bare. BUT, it's a blank canvas, so this should be fun!
The problem:
As we speak, we are waiting for maintenance to come dry our flooded bedroom carpet. Why you ask? Well for 2 days we've heard the neighbors upstairs moving. Well, the idiots moved their washer and left the water dripping!!! What? Who does that? So now, the wall in our laundry room and bathroom AND the carpet in our bedroom. I don't know about you, but that's what I call fun!
Happy soon to be Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE MADEA!! Tyler Perry is an insane genius! They did what? Such fools!

    PS. I tweaked your recipe New Orleans style and my family flipped! I would have never thought to try brown mustard on my chicken. It was AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apartment looks bright and comfortable, loves it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apt has so much light! Jealous! That sucks about the neighbors. Did you say anything to them? This is why I want a house.

    ReplyDelete