5/11/09

Time for This Is:

"This Is" is back! Yay! So this week's theme is "This is what I collect." You can check out the home for This Is by clicking here!

So I have a lot of things that I like to collect. One of my favorite things are the Willow Tree Angels. I started collecting these several years ago with my mom. My mom always collected angels and when these came out, we were instantly hooked! I LOVE them! There is one for everything! When my mom passed away, I got her collection as well as mine. I keep them all in a curio display cabinet - but I haven't unpacked that yet. So here's a picture of some of them:


I also collect crosses. I'm obsessed with them! Maybe it's because of the constant reminder of what Jesus did for me there. Maybe it's just because they're beautiful. Whatever the reason, I buy them all the time! I really have to convince myself to stop buying them because I'm running out of wall space and beginning to look like a freak. I'm not a freak....I just love them! Anyway, here are a couple pictures of them:



What do you collect?

5 comments:

  1. How fun to cellct crosses! i don't know many who do.. Intresting. They are really beuatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those angels, I've gotten a few from my MIL and have a hard time passing them up when I walk past them in the stores because they are just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collections! I am a Precious Moments collector myself...although for some reason after I got married and had a huge Precious Moments cake topper people (namely my parents and Brandon) stopped giving me Precious Moments. I think we need to work on that one!

    I also collect key chains...yes, wierd...I like to get a key chain anytime I visit some where. I once had a flight change in Dallas, TX, and just HAD to buy a keychain at the airport even though I have never seen anything but the runway in that city!

    ReplyDelete