9/18/09

Moving Day Is Tomorrow!

Oh yes, moving day is tomorrow. I really hate moving with a passion. However, the end result will be worth it. We are so excited about our new little crib! Hehe! I promise there will definitely be before and after pics. The most exciting part is the craft room I'm getting! I went to bed last night dreaming about the curtains I am going to make for it! Everything in there has to be created by me - you know a creative craft room! I can tell you that you will be able to see a big difference in the before and after. And I have the most fabulous Bath and Body Works Wallflowers in there that smell out of this world! I am totally addicted to their new scent "Leaves". Oh my goodness, it's heavenly! I could just sniff it all day long!
The bad part is that I'm really not feeling well today and that just sucks to feel like poop and be stressed about my to-do list!

Anyway, pictures will be coming soon!!!! ;) I had the cable and internet hooked up yesterday just for blogging purposes!

2 comments: