10/27/09

What I Learned This Week



Oh, I learned so much this week/month/year/life.

I learned that people let you down.
Those people who shouldn't let you down, definitely DO.

I learned that it is very hard to offer forgiveness when the above mentioned people do not even realize how much they let you down.
Nor do they care.

I learned that I don't do well with "let downs".

I learned that the places you should be able to go to for rest/peace do not offer it.

I learned that life is full of learning experiences.

1 comment:

  1. The only true place of rest, peace, comfort, and consistency is at the feet of Jesus. He is the only one who will never let us down.

    I am sorry I am just responding today to your obviously difficult post. I was just catching up on all things LT and ran across this one too. Know that you are loved.

    ReplyDelete