11/9/09

It's Anniversary Week!

Happy Monday! This week has officially been deemed Anniversary Week! This coming Friday is our 5 year wedding anniversary!!!
That is so crazy!
Most days it seems like we have just always been together - like our lives before each other just melded together.
I think I mentioned in a post a few weeks ago that the number 5 is very significant in our relationship. So, I am definitely looking forward to this year....and another 55!

Moving right along, we are on day 4 of our new diet. Surprisingly, it is going quite well! I'm not starving, and I'm satisfied with what I'm eating. We're also in the gym every night so hopefully I will see some results very soon!

A big thing for us is that we went out to dinner last night with a friend and we were both able to order sensibly and resist temptation! So we are definitely feeling good about this!

Well, I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment