11/2/09

November

Ok, so I'm going to try and post something every day for the month of November. So, I now have 2 days down, 28 to go!

Do you realize that there are only 24 days until Black Friday (the most fabulous shopping day of the year)?!?!?!?
Now that is some exciting stuff!

Oh, and I just realized that my anniversary is next Friday! So there will definitely probably be some sappy posts next week! :)I'm only sappy once a year.

Oh yes, and only 3 more weeks of school for me! That is AMAZING! I'm getting a little burned out. I'm completely ok with the fact that I might be retirement age before I graduate! That gives me approximately 40 more years to work at it! :)
And that also gives me a little more time to decide on what I really want to do.

Well I know what I REALLY want to do, but we'll have to wait for God to work that miracle out.

And then there's Thanksgiving! Can you believe we're already thinking about Thanksgiving dinner? Personally, I hate all food associated with Thanksgiving. Always have. My granny always makes me macaroni and cheese and for the last 25 years that's what I have eaten for Thanksgiving. Definitely going to have to carry that tradition on for year 26!

Well I think that's enough random rambling for today! Have a fabulous Monday!

1 comment:

  1. NaBloPoMo! I'm so glad to see so many of my blogging friends striving for the post-a-day in November challenge. Let's hope we can all pull it off. :-)

    ReplyDelete