12/21/09

Bells will be ringing...

...the sad sad news; oh what a Christmas, to have the blues

Are you singing along yet?
Ha! I'm not sure why that song popped in my head.
Well happy Monday! Christmas is this week! Can you believe it???

I'm feeling a bit melancholy today. Not really sure why.
It's like I'm just overflowing with a ton of emotions all at the same time and the end result of it all is just blah.
Kind of like when you mix a lot of colors and you get brown.
Maybe that's what I'm feeling - brown.
Ick.

Christmas time is hard this year and very bittersweet.
I miss my mom. I always miss her more at the holidays. It doesn't help that I've got a lot of crap going on right now and she's the one person I want to talk to so badly!So it's just kind of multiplied the effect of missing her.

And since we moved last week I saw no need to put up the Christmas decorations. Blah.

This weekend was really laid back - I'm not used to that. Freaked me out a little.
Our movie night Saturday was fun.

I just feel like I'm in desperate need of divine intervention.
You ever feel that way?
Like the only way you'll come out alive is with a miracle?

Ok, I've got to get my act together. I can't be feeling poopy on Christmas week!

All I can say is that I hope 2010 has much more positive things for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment