12/16/09

December 17th and 18th - Best Of

December 17 Word or phrase. A word that encapsulates your year. "2009 was _____."

Hmmmm...."2009 was eye opening"

Yep, very very eye opening. I learned so much this year about so many different things. Truly too much to try and bore you with here, but trust me!


December 18 Shop. Online or offline, where did you spend most of your mad money this year?


Definitely spent all my money at Snapfish on all kinds of photo stuff! I have always used snapfish for my prints, but until this year I had not ordered any of their photo books or gifts. I must say I am lovin it! Affordable and cute! I can't tell you my most recent buys, well, because they're Christmas presents! So.....you'll just have to wait for Christmas Day photos!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment