12/10/09

December 9th and 10th

Good morning! Time to catch up on "best of 2009":
December 9 Challenge. Something that really made you grow this year. That made you go to your edge and then some. What made it the best challenge of the year for you?
I am 100% confident that the biggest challenge of the year is what I'm going through right now. It is probably one of the most dirty, trying times I have ever gone through. I just don't understand why people lie. Lies are hurtful and harmful. But, truth ALWAYS wins my friends. ALWAYS. Maybe not immediately, but it will win. This challenge has pushed me off the freakin grand canyon! I am definitely over the edge right now and need all the prayers we can possibly get. It's just too much to go into all the details on, but please please pray! I think it's funny how that challenge post really played in with what is happening presently in my life. I'm not sure how this is the best challenge just yet....I'll be sure to let you know once I figure it all out.

December 10 Album of the year. What's rocking your world?
Ok, there's a couple albums that I have totally rocked out to this year. I can't pick just one, so I'll share them all:

Kings of Leon - great band!


Brit Nicole - to bring out the fun you


David Crowder Band - Church Music - this is an AWESOME techy dancy album. LOVE it!


Well that's all for now. I hope you have a fabulous Thursday!

1 comment: