12/8/09

Best of continued....and other stuff

December 8 Moment of peace. An hour or a day or a week of solitude. What was the quality of your breath? The state of your mind? How did you get there?
Hmmm....this is a toughy. I can't pick just one moment of peace. I like to think I have a little peace with me every day because I know I have a Savior who promised that to me. I know that at the end of the day, my worries are useless because He always steps in. So that's what I'm going with...daily peace.

And, just because:
So my husband's mom has been asking for photos of me, Chris, Maddie and Nate for about 5 years now. I have no excuse for not getting to it. So...in an effort to make cheap Christmas gifts, this was the perfect time for it. Here are just a few from our fun filled day of picture taking! We had a blast! These could be some of my favorites to date! I'll put some more up over at my photo blog.




2 comments:

  1. I saw these on your facebook and I love them!! I may have commented there but I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great pictures!!! Definitely worth framing!

    ReplyDelete