12/7/09

Monday, Monday

Happy Monday everyone! I must say, getting out of bed was exceptionally tough today! My bed was just so warm and comfy! But, then there's that thing called a job that is necessary to survive, so I managed to roll on out and start the day.

School is officially over at 7:30 tonight....well at least until June. But I am in desperate need of the break!

I had a great weekend and took a few fabulous photos that I can't wait to share. Those should be up tomorrow!

But for now, here's today's Best Of topic:
12/7 Blog find of the year. That gem of a blog you can't believe you didn't know about until this year.

Now this is a hard one. This year I have found a TON of blogs that I love! It's really too hard to decide. but if I had to choose, I would probably say Jenna's blog over at These Are The Days. I just love it. She's too funny. I highly recommend that you add her to your blog roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment