12/5/09

Saturday

Happy Saturday! I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend so far! I should be cramming for a final, but this is much more entertaining!
This morning I began pulling out the Christmas decorations. Haven't quite finished yet...I don't really have much tho. The mantle is what we're really decorating this year. I'' put up a picture once it's complete :)
While I was decorating this morning, a big pillar candle fell off and hit me in the head! Luckily no blood was shed and no concussion either!

Now for the best of 2009. Today's topic is:
12/5: Did you have a night out with friends or a loved one that rocked your world? Who was there? What was the highlight of the night?
I would have to say the night that is sticking out in my mind was the Good Friday service at Verizon Amphitheater. We went with a few friends to this awesome concert. The crazy thing was that there were multiple tornados spotted in the area and the weather was ridiculous. We were all scared and freaking out, and then all of a sudden it cleared up and we had a great time. It was by far the craziest thing weather wise that I have ever experienced.

And pictures are up over at my photo blog. Check them out here:

1 comment:

  1. Multiple tornados? That is crazy! I love watching lightnings and thunders, especially with heavy rain. I usually hide under the blanket and leave the curtain open. But never tornados!

    ReplyDelete