4/9/10

Ten On Tuesday ... on Thursday, actually on Friday

So Sassin' Southern Style had a pretty cute blog post yesterday and I decided to copy it! I can never turn down a questionairre! So here goes it.

1. If you could travel back in time, would you? What decade would you visit? I think I'd mozy on back to the Victorian era. No, no, I don't think I could do corsets. I'd much rather let my fat be free. Maybe the 1940s. Yep I think so. The time of classy style and add a little swing music.

2. What was your best Halloween costume? (fun to make? most creative?) My best friend and I dressed up as Sonny and Cher. I was short, so I got to be Sonny. We even drew on some chest hair. She was Cher - tall and had long hair. This was also during that phase of middle school where hippie clothes were really in, so we definitely had the wardrobe.

3. Do you like your name? If you weren’t called by your name, what would you want to be called? I do like my name. When I was growing up there weren't a ton of people named Lauren. I liked have a slight bit of uniqeness. However, I always wanted a name that could be shortened. Like Abby for Abigail. But now my friends call me LT, so that works.

4. In the past year, what is the BEST recipe you made. Please share it! That would be my chicken and tortellini. I just made it up one night. I basically coated chicken in brown mustard, garlic, crushed croutons and parmesean cheese and crisped it up in a frying pan with olive oil. And then served with cheese tortellini and marinara sauce. It was yummy!

5. Look around – what is the nearest object or picture hanging on the wall? In my cube I have a framed picture hanging up that says "Keep Calm and Carry On"

6. What was the last movie you saw in a theater? Would you recommend it? We saw Alice in Wonderland, and yes, it was great!

7. Did you go to summer camp? Will you/do you send your kids to camp?
I was in 4-H, so we went to camp every summer. I loved it! So much fun! And I'll send my kids only if they want to go to one. It would never be forced. Ok, maybe I'd force them at least once.

8. What kind of ringtone do you have?
I don't know - it's kind of jazzy I guess.

9. Where is the farthest away from home you have ever been?
That would have to be Zilena, Slovakia! A long way from Atlanta, Georgia!

10. Has anyone ever written a song or a poem for or about you?
I am pretty sure my 3rd grade boyfriend, Jeffery wrote a poem about me. I broke his heart. Don't you think it's sad that my husband, the musician, has yet to write a song about me? In 6 years, I would think he's got to have a some song love for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment