5/28/10

What Makes You Happy?

Over at Kelly's Korner today, the theme for Show Us Your Life is What Makes You Happy?
So, since it's Friday and all, I thought I'd join in!

Here goes:
  • My hubby
  • My family
  • My Jesus
  • Friends - especially girls nights out
  • decorating
  • PHOTOGRAPHY - everything about it. I love being able to capture those special moments that you hold onto forever!
  • flowers - daisies are my favs!
  • babies laughing
  • shopping
  • lounging with a movie on a rainy day
  • date nights
  • church
  • my kitties
  • vacations - beaches, mountains, cities - wherever!
  • life - for the most part

What makes you happy? I find that making a list like this really puts you in a better mood!

1 comment:

  1. You're right, these will make you smile.

    I just posted about Girls Night Out. I gotta have one sometime soon :) that always makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete