7/9/10

Friday Fives Time: A Linkylicious Post

It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday!
And that can mean only one thing.......
It's time for Miss Beth's Friday Fives!!!


Yay! Woohoo! Hooray!


Ok, so the topic this week? I'm super excited about it! It is your 5 favorite blogs!
So yay - I get to show some blog lovey love!



Now, let me put my disclaimer out now. I'm not listing my fav Friday Five bloggers because, well, everyone needs to hop on over to Beth's blog and scroll through the linkies at the bottom of the post. I can promise it will not disappoint. So there's a whole slew of some of my faves! And of course Beth is on my list because, well, I participate in this every week!


Moving on.

Here's my favorites! Now, I can't list them all because it would take all day, so feel free to take a gander at my blogroll on the side bar. ALL of my favorites are there!




Let's start with Meg. Her blog is Whatever. Please promise you'll visit her. She's awesome, amazing, talented, creative, spiritual, and well, just plain wonderful. I wish I could be real life friends with her! You should definitely check out the pictures of her craft room. You will drool.



And then there's Annie from Annie Blogs. I heart her. Big time. She's hilarious and godly and just someone you'd want to be best friends with. She's a freelance writer in Nashville and her blog always, always makes my day!



***No disrespect to anyone else - I just got lazy on pulling all of your pictures! It orinigally seemed like a good idea!***


Then of course we have the Lumberjack's Wife. She will totally have you in complete hysterics! Love, love, love her! AND I made it on her blogroll (I'm listed as Lauren)! I've made it big time. Lol. You will love her!


Next on the list is Charlie! Her blog is Operation Shrink Charlie's Big Butt. Now this is one funny lady! She has added a huge dose of humor to her weight loss adventure! Check. It. Out.


Now these next two blogs make my heart flutter. Yes, flutter. They're fabulously inspiring as far as home decor and dyi projects go. So, I'm gonna need you to check out The Lettered Cottage and Lemon Tree Creations.


I'm also loving Jenna - this sweet hometown southern girl - over at her blog These Are The Days. She's witty, funny, and downright precious!


And last, but certainly not least is my blogging buddy Heather. Check her blog My Name Is Heather And I'm A Planaholic! We've got a creative, crafty, runner on our hands here and YOU should be reading about it! :)


Well I think that's enough for now. And remember to check out all the other blogs on my sidebar and on Beth's blog post for this week.

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by for Friday Fives! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete