7/30/10

Happy Friday and End of July Party

Hi friends!
TGIF! For realz!
Can you believe that July is done? Well as of tomorrow it's done.
Do you realize that means that Christmas is right around the corner???!!!
Wow.

But since it's Friday, it's time for Friday Fives from Beth. And, by the way, it's her birthday today, so go visit her blog and giver her some birthday love!

Five Random Question Time!

1.If you could be on a show(talk show, game show...) which one would you pick?
I would love to be on Ellen. She always has the BEST give aways! I'd like to be on Rachel Ray too. And of course, if Oprah wasn't retiring, I'd choose her too!

2. What was your first job?
Well technically I worked for Old Navy for 2 days. I was not really in to folding the jeans on the massive blue jeans wall! So after that I worked two jobs - I was a nanny a few days per week and I worked at a small town drug store. The nannying job had lots of drama - turns out the mom was cheating and none of the 3 boys were her husband's - and he didn't know it!

3. What's one of your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate and more chocolate please.

4. Would you ever vacation alone?
I don't think I would. I might like it for a few hours, but then I would get bored with myself. I'm not really that exciting!

5. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is)?
Republican! However, I think that there are major issues that all parties need to work on, but Republicans share my core values.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Love all your answers, I could be on Ellen too she totally cracks me up! Thanks for doing the Fives with me!

    ReplyDelete