8/2/10

Issues.

I've got 'em.
Lots of them.

Sometimes I think I need a psychiatrist to just hold my hand and go with me everywhere.
Although, I've never seen a psychiatrist.

You know, some days are just better than others.
And then some days you just feel like you're wandering aimlessly in this world.
Today I'm aimlessly wandering.

No, I'm not suicidal.
Thanks for the concern :)

Sometimes I just feel so inadequate.
Like a failure.
No one is making me feel like a failure.
Just the result of my own stupid mind.

I just need some answers. I don't even know how to put it into words.

Trust me, I know we're not supposed to compare our lives to others.
I know.
But sometimes, it's just really, really hard.
Today, I'm not being successful at contentment.

So yes, this was a pity party of a post that probably makes no sense.
And that's A-ok. After all, it's my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment