8/31/10

Poopy Washer

An no I don't mean poopy as in bad.
I mean poopy as in cat crap all over my washer - on the inside!
UGH!

So let me give you a little background.

This morning my little kitten was meowing like crazy.
I couldn't figure it out.
As I'm getting ready to walk out the door, I ran into the kitchen to get something.
I was barefoot.
I stepped in something wet on the rug in front of the washing machine.
Lights on.
Pee on rug.
Closet where litter box is was closed.
Stupid cats closed the door! AGAIN!
So I just threw the rug in the washer, started it and left.
Fast forward to tonight.
Get home and need to do more laundry.
Open washer to put rug in the dryer and can't figure out why it still smells in there.
Then I see it.
Pebbles of poop in the washer.
Oh dear.
Apparently there was some poop in the rug too. Part of it was folded over this morning, so I totally didn't see it.
So this resulted in about 30 minutes of cleaning the washer.
Lovely.
And that pretty much wraps up my Tuesday.

Tomorrow is a funeral for my cousin.
Sad times.
She's finally found some peace now.
That's the good in all this. Something she's been needing for a very long time (not death, peace).

Hug your loved ones a little tighter - you never know....

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. That is so gross. I came home to find mice in my kitchen. Maybe your cats can come over and help me out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know I'm not the only blogger who discusses poo. Seriously. This made me feel better.
    I'll pray for you to get through your cousin's funeral. I know how hard that can be. Hang in there, LT!!!

    ReplyDelete