9/29/10

A Deal You Can't Refuse

Ok, dearest bloggers. I've got a deal for you.
See, I love you.
All of you.
And I want to bring a little happiness to ya.
Sooooo.......
I'm offering any and all of my blog readers a FANTASTIC deal for your Fall family photos.
I know it's still September.
But the scenery is about to be just perfect for some amazing photos.
They make the PERFECT gifts to all your family.
I will travel or meet you half way (within reason) for all of you living in Tennessee, Alabama, South Carolina, and of course, Georgia!

Here's the deal:
The session is $75!!! What? That's unheard of. I promise.

Whatcha get:
*1 hour session at location of your choice
*CD of all images
*Print collection of (2) 8x10s, (2) 5x7s and (4) wallets, all of which can be a mix-match.

I can also hook you up with some fabulous Holiday photo cards if you'd like.

Just think, you could get all (or almost all) of your Christmas shopping done right here in October or November!

AND.....just in case any of you live near Broken Bow, OK, I'll be there the week after Christmas, so hit me up if you want to cash in on the photo action.

AND, AND.....I'll honor this offer to anyone YOU refer to me.
I'm feeling generous.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS:
email me at lauren@laurenthomasphotography.com and tell me you want in.
That's IT!
No catch.
No gimmick.

Just me loving you!

No comments:

Post a Comment