10/1/10

Goals Shmoals and of course Friday Fives

Well congrats to me for finally deciding to post this week!
And since I'm feeling spiffy, I thought I'd let you in on a few things that have brought me much happiness.

And that happiness is the direct result of Fall TV! And that also just so happens to be the topic of Friday Fives over at Beth's Blog!

Now, of course I am loving a bit more than 5. So maybe I'll go with each night of the week.

1. Monday
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Mike and Molly
  • Chuck
2. Tuesday
  • Glee
  • Biggest Loser
  • Parenthood
  • Flipping Out
3. Wednesday
  • The Middle
  • Better With You
  • Modern Family
  • Cougar Town
4. Thursday
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Community
  • 30 Rock
  • The Office
  • Outsourced
5. Friday
  • The Good Guys
Now naturally I don't watch all these every night but I like to at least catch one or two while multi-tasking. Ahh, happiness!

Moving right along, I have goals starting next week.
I have been a bad blog follower and commenter.
This saddens me because I absolutely LOVE getting comments on my blog!
But life has just been a little crazy.
So, I promise to be a commenting fool next week!
AND I have lots of things to share with you next week as well.
Enjoy your weekend and see you Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren!! The one show on your list that I recognize is Glee. It's the ONLY television show that I watch, other than the 10 o'clock news. Yeah, I'm weird that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better With You was really cute! I haven't seen Outsourced yet, but it looks really funny, may have to DVR it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Parenthood & Modern Family!!

    ReplyDelete