10/4/10

Starting Over.

Hi friends!
Happy Monday to ya!

Ok, so let's just ump right in and get caught up on a few things:

1. Weight Loss - to be perfectly honest, it sucks! For the last 3 weeks I have done nothing but gain and lose the same 3 pounds! Ugh! Never fear, I spent an hour and a half at the grocery store today thinking through my choices. Here's to starting over.

2. Weekend - it was fabulous! The weather couldn't have been more perfect! Ah, this is my absolute favorite time of year. Sunday I left the windows open all day and it was amazing! Saturday I attended two weddings back to back and they were both absolutely gorgeous! For realz. Like the prettiest I've seen....and um hello, I'm a wedding photographer and I've seen quite a few! So sweet! Saturday night we headed out to see Toby Mac and Third Day in concert and as always, they did not disappoint! Sunday evening we had some friends over for dinner and a little reality tv extravaganza.

3. Speaking of reality tv, have you seen the Sister Wives on TLC? OMG x 55!
I just can't comprehend it all. Seriously.

Well that's all for now. Talk to you soon! Enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment