10/5/10

Creative Overload

Dear friends I am so excited!
That is because Friday while in a meeting at work, I was dreaming up my Christmas gift list.
My list is quite extensive this year, and to be honest I was freaking out a little.
I mean my husband works part time at a church - that equals not a lot of money!
So I knew I was going to have to get creative, in every sense of the word, to pull off gifts. I also knew that these homemade gifts needed to be cheaper than store-bought gifts. Last year I made some homemade gifts in hopes that it would be cheaper and I ended up spending more.

You all have given me some fabulous advice!
AND I think I have it all planned out.
AND of course since some of them read this here bloggy, I can't tell you any of it!
Don't you love it!?
I think it's going to be good.
And once Christmas is over I'll be sure to share all my tricks with you!

And yes, I'm aware it's only October.
But oh my gosh, it's October! 2 months until Christmas!
And on my tight little budget, I have to plan ahead.

Ok, ok, the suspense I'm creating for you is killing me! So I'll make a deal with you.
Here's the ingredient list. Maybe if nothing else, you can get creative with some of these things!
  • Yarn
  • Wood
  • Paint
  • Ribbon
  • Picture frame
  • Sugar
  • Flour
  • Chocolate Chips
  • Sprinkles
  • Bags
  • And a healthy dose of inspiration

How's your Christmas gift list coming along?

No comments:

Post a Comment