10/22/10

Friday Fives

I've been a Friday slacker lately! So.....it's time to get back in the game!
This week's topic at Beth's fab blog......Guess what I am coming over to your house! What would we do, eat, go , see ...tell me 5 things!! Oh yeah where do you live?

Ok, so I live in a town north of Atlanta called Marietta. LOVE this town. It's just so homey.
There's a million places I love for food.
For breakfast we would have a delicious southern bfast at Doug's Place in Cartersville. The BEST gravy biscuits ever!
From there we'd take a trip into the big city and do a little site seeing. But of course we'd work up an appetite and have to eat lunch at Carolyn's Gourmet Cafe. YUMM-O! My fave is the confidence wrap which is buffalo chicken. Mmm, mmm, mmm!
There's so much to see in Atlanta. SO much! So after spending the afternoon there, we'd head back into Marietta and hang out at the cutest town square EVER. And we'd have to have dinner. I'd have to take you to my favorite Mexican restaurant - La Parilla. They have some super yummy nachos!

Georgia has so much to offer, you'd definitely need to stay a couple days. It's one of the few states where you can see the mountains, the ocean, the city life and flat farmland life! We've got it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment