10/27/10

Happiness

So Day 6 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge is to tell about something that makes you happy.

Today I'm going to go with Fall. It is my absolute favorite time of year!
I love the colors.
I love the crispness in the air.
I love the beautiful blue sky.
I love the smell of leaves burning as people clean their yards.
I love everything about it.....and that makes me incredibly happy.
Except today when it's tornado weather.

It's weird - I realized something very wrong about myself during this post today.
I was trying to narrow down the list of things that make me happy to just one.
So I started thinking about all the things I love.
There was a common denominator........FOOD.
Ugh!

For instance, when I eat a chick-fil-A sandwich, I usually make a comment like "there are few things better than this".
Or cheesecake.
Or chocolate.

This is a serious, serious issue people.
I celebrate with food.
I comfort myself with food.
I eat for every single emotion.
It's like a roller coaster that I wonder if I'll ever be able to get off of.

No comments:

Post a Comment