10/27/10

Travelin'

And we're on to Day 8 of the 30 day blog challenge and today we're gonna talk a lil' about traveling.


I LOVE to travel.

Like for realz love it.


And I'm getting pretty darn good at doing it on a budget.


Most of my traveling has ocurred since Chris and I got married.

We've been to Slovakia, Florida, Washington D.C., Maryland, Virginia, New York, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas (which includes driving through and making pit stops in Alabama, Mississippi, and Loisiana).


I think we pretty much have the south covered!


My favorite place that we've traveled was Slovakia. A major perk to that trip was the layover we had in Paris!

There's just something about Europe that drew me in.

I want to go back SO bad! Like seriously bad.

I was completely amazed at just driving down the road and seeing random castles everywhere.

Sheer beauty.

AND all the history!!!!

Ah, it was fabulous.


The whole purpose of that trip was fabulous too.

We were there to teach an English camp.....but our literature was the Bible.

We saw so many lives transformed that week.

And that in itself was very beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment