10/28/10

Popcorn and Movies

Well friends, today is Day 7 and we're talkin' 'bout favorite movies!
A few months ago I did a post on my faves, so I've just copied it here.
I love movies! And I love me some popcorn to go with it.
But only at the actual movie theater.
The popcorn just isn't the same at home.
And it's strange, no matter how full we are, we ALWAYS have to get some popcorn at the theater!
There's a few new movies out that I can't wait to see as well!


5. The Hangover - so this movie came out last year and jumped right on my list! By far one of the funniest movies I've seen in a LONG time! Favorite thing from the movie: "retard" - pronounced 'rah-tard' not 'ree-tard'! Love it!


4. Forrest Gump - well this one is just a classic. Love, love, love it! I really never get tired of watching it, or quoting it! "Run Forrest Run" or "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get", or "Lieutenant Dan!"....I could go on and on!
3. Down to You - this movie came out in 2000 and wasn't a huge hit. But for whatever reason, I cried uncontrollably at this movie and the soundtrack is still one of my most favorite CDs. AND I just love Julia Stiles.


2. Breakfast at Tiffany's - Ah, classic. Just plain classic. I absolutely adore Audrey Hepburn and truly love all of her movies. So if I had to pick just one, it's this one. But I equally love Charade and Roman Holiday!

Drum roll please..........

1. Steel Magnolias - Can it get any better? I mean seriously, this has got to be one of the best movies ever made! It's a sure bet to be on any southern girl's movie list! I seriously could watch this over and over and over. I still cry every time I see it. Words cannot express my love for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment