11/5/10

Dreeeaam, Dream, Dream Dream

Day 16 people day 16! Today.....What's your dream house?

I don't have any pictures of this one....most of them are all in my head. But I'll try to describe it the best I can:

I would like 3-4 bedrooms, with 2-3 bathrooms.
I want a huge kitchen, with white distressed cabinets, a big island, and granite counter tops. I want a double oven. And a lovely dishwasher.

I want a big living room with lots of comfy furniture.
The master bathroom needs to have a huge garden tub. I would like another bathroom with one of those old timey classic tubs.

I want people to walk into my house and feel right at home, yet be wowed by the decor.

I want an actual laundry room....not just a closet. And a mud room.
I want a big wrap around porch full of beauty.
And of course, a beautifully landscaped yard will be necessary.

And a craft room completely decked out.

Ahhh.....we can dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment