11/27/10

Thankful.

This year Thanksgiving was a blast.
Seriously.
I love, love, love spending time with family.
Our first stop of the day was Chris' family at his grandparents house.
After all the yummy food, all the grandkids went outside and played and that made for some fun photos.
Here are the two baby girls....Chris' sister Maddie is on the left and Sarah is on the right.


Me and my sis-in-law Maddie. She's so pretty! ;) See those red cheeks? Yep they're always like that. All natur-ale.

The boys. There's 4 of them there. However, 3 of them have the 4th flattened on the bottom and he cannot be seen!

All us girls! There's one girl cousin missing....I'm not sure where she was hiding!!!


So after all that goodness, we rushed home because we were hosting my family at our place.
I'm a loser and totally did not take pictures.
What?
I know, I know.
But I have to say that this year was one of the best. Everyone just chilling out and enjoying the company of one another.
I definitely had a happy little heart.
And an extremely thankful one at that.

Today I headed out to the stores......later this afternoon and got a couple goodies.
BUT they were all for me, me, me!!! ;)
No gifts.
Selfish, I know.
But in all reality, it was really only chapstick and picture frames.
I know you're jealous!

Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment