12/26/10

The Gifts.....


Happy day after Christmas 2010!!! So this year, Chris and I didn't exchange normal gifts. Instead, we bought each other a couple of photo classes and some concert tickets. We're going to see Hillsong United in March and let me just tell you.....I CAN NOT WAIT!

This was quite a busy Christmas season! It started with Chris' family shindig at noon on Christmas Eve. It was fabulous as usual. Lots of love! Then we had church, our annual waffle house dinner, and then a slumber party with Chris' parents and siblings. Again, lots o' fun!
Christmas morning we got up, opened gifts, then headed out for my family get together. We ate the most fabulous steak dinner! Yuuuuuummmmmmmyyyyyy!

So here's most of my gifts. Notice that Molly just had to be in the middle of everything!

Why yes, yes that is a Kitchen Aid mixer! A few of the managers I support pitched in and bought this for me! And yes, it is by far one of the best gifts ever! Absolutely can't wait to make something with it!

So I found a Snuggie. No one gave it to me.....just happened upon it. So today I put it on and it's really quite comfy. And functional! So I convinced Chris that he needed to try it on and well.....success!

Now this gift, I totally love! My aunt made it for me and it matches our living room perfectly! I feel the need to make a ton of these! My favorite part is the Winnie the Pooh quote:
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so that I never have to live a day without you." Awww......

No comments:

Post a Comment