12/1/10

just in case you were wondering....

1. Jesus is my BFF

2. I got married at 21

3. I love country music.

4. A good photo makes my heart pitter patter

5. i think movies from the 40s, 50s, and 60s were by far the best

6. audrey hepburn is my idol. LOVE her.

7. i want to change the world.

8. i have been at my current job for 5 years. and my job before that i was at for 5 years.

9. I have two kitty cats - Jackson and Molly

10. I used to play clarinet. and i was pretty darn good at it too.

11. I want to spend a christmas in chicago and new years in new york.

12. when i was a young child, i was convinced i was married to randy travis.

13. i have gutted a deer - and carried its liver. their livers are blue. pretty sure i'm traumatized.

14. i want to visit all 50 states.

15. i would love to have a clothes shopping assistant. i'm too scared to try new styles.

16. laughter really is the best medicine.

17. i have spontaneous bouts of OCD.

18. i love the color green. bright green.

19. i would absolutely love a kitchen aid mixer. i don't really bake. but i think i would if i had one.

20. steel magnolias is one of the best movies ever made.

21. it's a miracle that i turned out the way i did.

22. my siblings have my heart. i would give my life for them.

23. i can't wait for the day that i can pursue my dreams of being a mom.

24. i am obsessed with the mountains. love, love, love them. want to move there. doesn't really matter which ones.

25. i am addicted to making lists of any kind.

26. i long to go to europe. the previous time i spent there was just enough to tease me. imagine the pictures!!!!

27. i am learning that you can't choose your family and that they are a gift i should always adore.

28. i have also learned that there is no such thing as normal.

29. i love all things rustic.

30. i wish i could wear scarves year around.

Now I want to know about YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment