1/9/11

Beauty, Beauty, Beauty....that's You!

Hi dolls! So, for Christmas I received a book of the 1000 most asked questions about beauty.
The minute I got it I knew it was going to be a new section on the ol' bloggy blog! So if you'll notice, at the top of my blog is a section called "beauty secrets". I'm going to be throwing in a few of these little gems on my blog throughout the year, but I'll link up to all of them on my beauty secrets page. I'm pretty excited about it!
So let's get started!

We're gonna start with Five Minute SOS. These tips are all emergency fixes, most of which you can pull from your kitchen pantry!

  • Dark patches on your elbows and knees? Take care of them by sprinkling sugar onto half a lemon and rub into the area to exfoliate and bleach the skin.
  • Need a natural skin brightener? Mix equal parts of olive oil and lemon juice and massage into your skin for five minutes then rinse off with warm water.
  • Need a quick fix for dull skin? Mash up a crabapple, slather it on, and leave it on for as long as you can. It contains natural alpha hydroxy acids to soften and exfoliate skin.
  • What should I carry in my purse to give my skin some instant protection? Beauty editors swear by Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream - it offers intense moisturizing and protects against chapping.
  • Stained hands? Remove ink stains by rubbing toothpaste over the marks.
  • Attacked by fake tan stripes? Mix lemon juice and salt together and use on a loofah to rub the streaky area.

1 comment:

  1. Where does one buy a crabapple? I dont even know what they look like

    ReplyDelete