1/2/11

First Things First

Ok, so before I can get started with the resolutions for 2011, I have to recap 2010! So....here we go:

1. What did you do in 2010 that you had never done before?
Branched out with trying new foods....especially veggies! Turns out I don't hate all things green.

2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I think I kept portions of some. The ones I'm making for 2011 are going to be much more internal - like personal things I need to achieve. Not your standard lose 50 pounds.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, our best buds Todd and Lyndsay had their sweet baby girl, Lola, at the end of November.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
My cousin passed away.

5. What places have you visited?
Let's see, this year we went to NYC, Gatlinburg, Tennessee and Broken Bow, Oklahoma.

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
A sweet, precious baby to call my own and make me a mommy. I'd also love to have a lush savings account!

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched in your memory and why?
I've got two - February 20th and May 15th. Both of my little brothers were married this year and I had the privilege of photographing both. One was in Texas and the other was in New York. Both were fabulous!

8. What was your biggest achievement this year?
Hmmm....I guess that would be the way my photo business has picked up. Good stuff!

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nothing serious.

10. What was the best thing you bought?
That would be my newest camera. It's the mac daddy and I love it!

11. Where did most of your money go?
Bills, bills, bills. Oh and the camera and computer.

12. What song will always remind you of 2010?
The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert.

13. What do you wish you would have done more of?
I really wish I had been better about carving out time with God each day. I pretty much sucked at that in 2010.

14. What do you wish you would have done less of?
Eating. hahaha. just kidding. Probably stressing out.

15. What was your favorite TV program?
That would have to be a tie between: Modern Family, Jerseylicious, Giuliana and Bill, Psych and Covert Affairs.

16. What was the best book you read this year?
I'd have to say Something Borrowed and Something Blue. Both were easy reads and really, really good!

17. What was your favorite film of the year?
Considering I just spend 20 minutes trying to figure out what the last movie I saw in the theater was, I'd have to say I'm really not sure! Lame, I know!

18. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
This year I turned 27. We went to dinner. That was about it. Maybe next year a party will be in the cards.


19. What political issue stirred you the most?

Ok, so politics is an area that I wish I was a bit more educated in. However, I am not. That being said, I also don't remember the last time I heard the news. So, I'm gonna have to say I don't know. Wow, what's wrong with me?

20. Who was the best new person you met?
Hmm...I meet a lot of people throughout each year. It's hard to narrow it to just one because they are all wonderful in their own special ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment