1/3/11

Well Hello There 2011!

Where has the last decade gone???
Or the last year for that matter?
It moves to fast.
And as each day passes, it's another day that we'll never have a chance to re-do.
We only have one shot.

I'm in a weird place this new years.
Not sure why.
I just happened to look back at last year's resolutions and I haven't completed any of them.
Seriously! Why?
Why not?
I don't know why, but I feel that since it's a new year, a new decade, it really is a chance to start fresh.
For real.
This year, my resolutions are extremely important to me.
I don't want to let another year pass by only to realize I've accomplished nothing.
This new decade that's starting is the decade (not year) that I turn 30.
It's gonna be big.
So my goals are big.
The resolutions I'm setting this year are to set me up for success...and I'm pumped!
So enough blabbing - here they are:
  • It's time to get my non-profit up and running. still deciding on a name but basically i want to bring smiles and memories and happiness to families suffering unhappy circumstances.
  • It's also time to figure out my education. i need to finish up my degree and get in some education for photography. gotta keep learning.
  • i want to be more creative in the kitchen.
  • i desperately need to work on a quiet time regimen with God. gotta get priorities set in the correct order.
  • i want to invest more into my friends....and i would love it if they'd invest in me too.
And there you have it. Everything I want to accomplish can fall under one of these. I'm excited.

Here's to a refreshing new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment