1/10/11

If You Wish Upon A Star.....

So currently Atlanta is experiencing a wonderful, great snow storm. I, on the other hand am in Raleigh on business. And it is currently sleeting. And chances are I won't make it home tomorrow because the airport is iced over. Lovely.
On the up side, I am in a fabulous hotel......with a TV in the bathroom mirror! It's amazing! And there are a ton of shops walking distance in the area where the hotel is, so I'll manage if I'm stuck another day!

I enjoy traveling. I get to go to Miami next week for another business trip. I won't have any time to play, but maybe I can see it from the office window!

While on the plane yesterday I made a list.
Surprise surprise.
I made a list of all the places I want to visit before I die.
Did I say I love to travel?
So here it goes:
  • St. Lucia - an all inclusive vacay
  • A cruise to the Caribbean
  • Paris - tour of France as a whole; i seriously salivate over the thought of this!
  • London
  • Ireland
  • Scotland
  • Italy
I feel that Chris and I just need to take a two week tour of Europe. That should satisfy a little of my taste buds! This would be the perfect 10th anniversary present....we have four years to save!

Ok let's look at a few more domestic places:
  • San Francisco
  • Washington
  • Vancouver
  • A drive up the West Coast
  • A drive up the East Coast
  • Maine - can we say lobster?
  • Niagara Falls/Canada
  • Chicago
  • Kansas - want to see lots of sunflower and corn fields
  • Colorado - want to go skiing
  • Vegas
  • Montana
Just think of the photo opportunities at all those places! Oh my heart is pounding just thinking of it! It's time to prioritize the budget and make it happen!

1 comment:

  1. Why are you traveling so much? That is great and i love your lists

    ReplyDelete