1/11/11

Can I Be Honest?

I have a serious guilty pleasure.
I don't typically share this.
But I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Britney Spears.
Yes I have been saddened by her poor choices.
Hey, come on......we all go a little crazy every once in a while.
But her music makes me happy.
I love it.
I know, it's not really the best lyrics or messages in her songs.
I can't help it.
I'm a total addict.


I would love to see her in concert. For realz.

Anyway, I digress. She has a new album!!!!!! YAY!!!! Her new single just came out on January 7th......you can click over to this story below and hear it! It's great! Classic Britney. Classic.

Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Blasts Onto Radio - Chart Beat Billboard.com#/column/chartbeat/britney-spears-hold-it-against-me-blasts-1004138553.story

1 comment:

  1. I love her too! I have loved her since I was in high school and she first came out! I wasn't going to admit this, but I bought her single at midnight on iTunes. lol!

    ReplyDelete