3/25/11

National Pillow Fight Day

Did you know there was such a thing?

April 2nd - National Pillow Fight Day!

And do you know what happens in Atlanta (and cities everywhere) that day?

A HuGe pillow fight!!!!

And do you know what this gal will be doing?

I will definitely be there taking some photos of such an event!

It sounds fabulous to my photographer's heart!

YAY!!!! I'm so excited!

Alright, now for a few less exclamation points.....
I tried to make a scrumptious dinner last night and failed miserably.
I tried to make a chicken concoction which consisted of smoke, smoke alarms and some very, very black chicken!
Hideous!
So it definitely resulted in an order from Pizza Hut.
Kind of made me sad because I never do this!
I'm usually a good cook, but I guess we all have our bad days.

But most of all, have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment