7/21/11

Weekend Festivities

Ever have one of those weekend where you do nothing you had planned?
I had all these great intentions for this past weekend, but instead, we did everything but.
And you know what? It was really refreshing and wonderful!

Saturday I met up with some of my favorite ladies for lunch. We haven't hung out in a while and it was so lovely to see them. The four of us worked together at the drug store during our high school/college years. We've been through all of our major life events together. I love these girls something fierce! It was so wonderful to spend time with them and catch up.
Afterwards, Chris and I took a lil' trip to the mall and then a spontaneous trip to his parents' house for dinner. We haven't seen them since the beginning of May, so it was good to catch up. And while waiting for grub on the grill, we posed for a little picture:


What you aren't seeing in that pic is a yellow jacket that had crawled up my pants.
It only made it as far as my knee before I felt something crawling and smacked my leg which then resulted in the stupid thing stinging me! That's right, my first yellow jacket sting. Not fun. At all.



Sunday after church we felt the need for a little pampering. See, I am a compulsive nail biter, but for the last few weeks I haven't been biting. I wanted to get a manicure and get a lil' acrylic put over the top to make them last longer. So I did.....and Chris decided he was overdue for a pedicure. He's a man that loves a little pampering!


Part of the reason I've been so absent on this here bloggy is because I've been swamped with photo editing, and I do mean swamped. AND I still have quite a bit looming over me. BUT the most exciting part is my new packaging!!! I'm in love with it. Like so in love! This picture makes me smile every single time!

Would you be excited if you found that in your mailbox? I know I would!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new packaging! I would love getting that in the mail! Awesome that the hub loves getting pedi's wish I could talk my fiance into it!

    ReplyDelete