9/8/11

Do You Know What Happens When....

.....the temperature is in the 60s????
It makes me giddy.....like a kid on Christmas morning.
And you know what else?
It makes me giddy about the holidays.
I can't express how much I love September through December.
Seriously the most wonderful time of the year.
I'm giddy with anticipation of Thanksgiving and day after Thanksgiving shopping!
I'm giddy about buying Christmas presents!
And I'm super giddy about seeing my dad and brothers!
My dad and I are trying to plan our annual holiday trip and so I'm on overload right now.
So many things I can't wait for!
High school football games to watch the bro-in-law and sis-in-law (she's in color guard).
College football.

Hot chocolate.


The smell of leaves.
 OH MY!

1 comment:

  1. I may have printed out some patterns last night I found on my computer for Christmas decorations.

    Oh and i need you to be excited for fall cupcakes!! Details coming soon...after we move at least!

    ReplyDelete